What is the issue/problem this proposal will help with?

Party Houses/ Holiday lets

How do we know that this is a problem?

What needs to happen?

Positive Affirmation Scheme (Gold Standard) – Professional Accreditation Badge

Registration scheme for Holiday Lets- Police and Council have access so if there are problems they can be raised with the owner

Who needs to be involved?

Council, Police, Landlords and Neighbours

What will they need to do?

People doing short term lets of more than one room – Register with council so they can be accountable for problems

Reported problems addressed via landlords

What resources/ things will they need?


Process of ensuring those who should register do so – Positive/ aspirational process

Action/ Enforcement if there are problems

What are the obstacles or problems with doing this?

Resources for enforcement (BHCC and Police)

How to get buy-in from landlords

How will we know if this has helped?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s