Reporting guidance and contact information across the Police, council and key service providers

Is it an emergency?

Does it feel like the situation could get heated or violent very soon? Is someone in immediate danger? Do you need support right away? If so, please call 999 now.

For other ways to contact the police, see the Sussex Police website HERE

Reporting Guidance

For more information on how to report crime or a concern, this guidance has been put together by the Community Safety Casework Team

The council Field Officer team provide a frontline service for a range of licencing and enforcement services. For contact and other information about this role see the document below