On Wednesday May 6th we will be holding a second Community Zoom open video meeting for the area.
The first meeting – which took place on Wednesday April 22nd – was focused on the St James Street area, It was attended by residents, ward Councillors, local service providers and council staff. The aim of the meeting was simply to help check in with residents, give information about services and hear community concerns which our Councillors and council staff may be able to help with.
Notes from this meeting can be found HERE
One action from this meeting was to hold a second event, and to extend it out to focus on the whole ward, and this will take place on Wednesday 6th May.
As well as council staff and ward councilors, we hope to have the police and other service providers present. The agenda will be put out on Tuesday. If you have any issues, concerns or topics which you would like to see include, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welcome and introductions
- Round Robin – any concerns or issues not on the agenda
- Police update – PS Mark Redbourne
- Street issues – graffiti, begging, drug use and street drinking
- open streets (pavement widening, filters, cycle lanes)
- Fibre capacity for St James Street
- Support for city centre businesses to help them resume operation with social distancing in place
- Update from Councillors
- Next steps
Here is the Zoom invite – feel free to share with local groups and residents.
Topic: Queens Park Community Zoom
Time: May 6, 2020 06:30 PM London
Meeting ID: 821 8954 9788